Thursday, September 30, 2010

MIRANDA LAMBERT performs @ Terminal 5 in NYC 9/29/10

Miranda was nothing short of brilliant Wednesday night on 56th street in Manhattan. She kicked the show off with her single "Only Prettier" followed by my favorite "Kerosene". She played around an hour and a half, maybe more I wasn't watching the clock. She played hits off all albums including "Famous in a small town" "White Liar" "Time to get a gun" "Heart like mine" and of course "Gunpowder and lead". Lady Antebellum was in the house, watching from above in the balcony. Also in attendance was Katherine Heigl who is married to the opening act, Josh Kelley. Saw her a few times dancing to Miranda. Please enjoy the pictures and videos I took. I was about 20 feet from the stage so most of the pictures are a bit grainy. I took videos on an HD iPhone as well as a digital camera. You can hear me sing on every video. I apologize in advance for the horrible voice. Pictures from the show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11358408@N03/ Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great videos! I was there and she rocked the house!!! You sing beautifully btw....

    ReplyDelete