Friday, July 16, 2010

Apple will give you a full refund or a case. Now stop crying.

People won't stop bitching about the antenna issue on the iPhone 4. Apple says they will give people who purchased the phone a full refund or a free protective case which is suppose to prevent interference with the antenna. People will expect more and the issue will be prolonged. $600 for a phone, who doesn't put a case on it? Yes, I wish I could get an apology and a handshake from Steve Jobs, but that's not going to happen. So return the phone, put a case on it or quit your complaining!

2 comments:

  1. that picture makes me want an iphone again so bad. i love the white iphones, and now i love it even more since the whole phone is while, not just the back.
    who doesnt put a case on their iphone?? are people really still complaining? have you seen the dropped calls percentage? its less than 1 dropped call on the iphone 4 per 100 dropped calls on the 3Gs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had one dropped call yet. Last year when I went into NYC with my 3GS I had literally no internet connection and I wasn't using 3G. With iPhone 4 my internet in NYC is booming!

    ReplyDelete